Quicktime/iTunes malfuctioning..

Penguillama

Beta member
>_< Stupid Apple, lol.. So my Quicktime won't work, which means that the videos on my iTunes won't work either. On top of that, the sound on iTunes is weird (loud static on one ear); it's not like it matters because the sound on my laptop just broke a week ago, but that's another story T_T.. Along with that, random podcasts won't upload on my iPod. I've reinstalled quicktime and itunes over ten times; quicktime functions in the beginning, but breaks again. Does anyone know what's wrong? Everytime I use quicktimes, it says a plugin isn't working, or something along those lines..
I have a Dell laptop, which may explain its crappiness. Isn't it hilarious that everything starts malfunctioning a MONTH after the warranty expires? Sound randomly stopped one day (I never dropped it or anything), the screen resolution is now uneven (some things are ridiculous oversized), and it's getting slower and slower.. I haven't downlaoded anything that would have caused viruses, and frankly, I don't see how one could have affected all of that..

Back
Top Bottom