PSP vs. DS

Cool. I like both. They have their own advantages. After all, they were designed for different markets in mind.

every time i come back to this thread theres loads more for me to say about the psp. 3.02 emulation. 3.01 se (bit crappy atm) and other stuff :)

hmm.. i have both and the ds is strong and durable,my psp bricked about a month a go :(

Ds had alright graphics but the Psp's were out of this world

pretty soon microsoft's x-box will make a handheld
lol :p

I like the DS's ability to be able to play games in a different way, and I prefer the PSP for its Emulator useage. Thats all I'd use it for if i ever had one.

nice name borat hahaha. i cant get enough of the film. "i got hold of a copy" and keep watching it lol. its even good quality :eek: .... anyway whats this about the xbox handheld. fk that lol

DS
Pros: Looks pretty good, no fingerprints (=P), has mario games for all of you hardcore mario fans. It also has a touch screen.

You can get Mario for psp,through a gameboy colour emulator or a Gameboy advnace Emulator,pretty soon a N64 emulator is coming out so you will be able to play N64 mario on psp to.I agree the touch screen is good,and the fingerprints on the psp are a BIG problem!

Guitaraz90 said:
hmm.. i have both and the ds is strong and durable,my psp bricked about a month a go :(

Ds had alright graphics but the Psp's were out of this world

pretty soon microsoft's x-box will make a handheld
lol :p
Yeah, the XBOX 360, Portable. ;) :p

Back
Top Bottom