Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-23-2006, 09:11 PM   #41
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: PSP vs. DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by X1337
alvino watch this

alvino I love PSP, you can run custom firmwires. hacked games off the stick. not like the DS that doesnt do much OMG you can run ISO's or CSO to. I just find it funny how your all like "OMG you fan boy".

Also hey alvino did you know PSP plays Music and movies and view picture on the PSP and DS dont play any of them :
As a matter of fact, I do know that the PSP plays videos, music and you can view photos. I've used one before.

Oh, and you are a fanboy. If you love the PSP so much, it still doesn't deny the fact that the DS is it's own uses. I find it funny how you endlessly try to "piss me off" by repeating yourself over and over again. I could care less about your fetish for your uber-cool hacked PSP.

Oh and try to learn some grammar and punctuation. Took me a minute or so just to piece together your ramblings.

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:11 PM   #42
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to X1337 Send a message via MSN to X1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_350Z
Aye. I'm pretty knowledgeable on almost all aspects of homebrew on the PSP. Excluding ISO's and DevHook. I don't play around with them. So if you've got any questions, just ask!

What's your favorite homebrew?

Mine would have to be Snes9x TYL .4.2 ME, OR smashGPSP.

smashGPSP is glorious.
I like the new 48 hour ping ball. rember that person updated it and it has new theme and music. I also Dgen 1.7v. I use lua player for some of the games that support it and some programs. I didnt tell you but I installed 2.71SE-A to my psp for the internet browser and support for Fw 1.00 homebrew games. I hated 1.5 games becuase it has 2 folders and its gets in a mess when your trying to open this folder that goes with this. LOL. What PSP fw you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
As a matter of fact, I do know that the PSP plays videos, music and you can view photos. I've used one before.

Oh, and you are a fanboy. If you love the PSP so much, it still doesn't deny the fact that the DS is it's own uses. I find it funny how you endlessly try to "piss me off" by repeating yourself over and over again. I could care less about your fetish for your uber-cool hacked PSP.

Oh and try to learn some grammar and punctuation. Took me a minute or so just to piece together your ramblings.
I wasn't to trying to piss you off, I just dont even care. Your all like X1337 is a fan boy and im here just Laughing becuase you care so much. If you didnt than you wouldnt of post this or the other post

X1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:14 PM   #43
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Good! Thumbs up!

Anyways...anyone thinks Rockstar is going to make a "San Andreas Stories" for the PSP? I could kinda imagine it...
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:20 PM   #44
In Runtime

Quote:
I like the new 48 hour ping ball. rember that person updated it and it has new theme and music. I also Dgen 1.7v.
Haven't tried the 3D Pong yet. I may, but I don't think I will.

Quote:
I use lua player for some of the games that support it and some programs.
Have you tried TTR yet? It's an extremely fun game. I like it alot.
Quote:
I didnt tell you but I installed 2.71SE-A to my psp for the internet browser and support for Fw 1.00 homebrew games.
I hated 1.5 games becuase it has 2 folders and its gets in a mess when your trying to open this folder that goes with this.
Oh boy, you have been missing out. You should have gone with harleyG's custom firmware. That's what I use, and it allows you to launch 1.0 Eboots. It works perfectly. You can also use DevHook to boot any firmware up 2.71. You could use the web browser there. There is also a homebrew internet browser called Links2. I can't vouch for how good it is however. Seeing as I've never used it.
Quote:
LOL. What PSP fw you have?
1.5 . I downgrade my 2.6 via the GTA downgrader method. My brother upgraded back to 2.6 . I couldn't find GTA anymore, so then I had to upgrade to 2.71 and downgrade again. But now I'm at 1.5, and loving it. SNES on the PSP FTW!

Boy that was alot of acronyms.
N_350Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:25 PM   #45
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Haven't tried the 3D Pong yet. I may, but I don't think I will.

Have you tried TTR yet? It's an extremely fun game. I like it alot.

Oh boy, you have been missing out. You should have gone with harleyG's custom firmware. That's what I use, and it allows you to launch 1.0 Eboots. It works perfectly. You can also use DevHook to boot any firmware up 2.71. You could use the web browser there. There is also a homebrew internet browser called Links2. I can't vouch for how good it is however. Seeing as I've never used it.

1.5 . I downgrade my 2.6 via the GTA downgrader method. My brother upgraded back to 2.6 . I couldn't find GTA anymore, so then I had to upgrade to 2.71 and downgrade again. But now I'm at 1.5, and loving it. SNES on the PSP FTW!

Boy that was alot of acronyms.
I downgraded though 2.71!. I didnt have a GTA disk and I want to downgrade

TTR? Link?
Old 10-23-2006, 09:32 PM   #46
In Runtime

http://dl.qj.net/TTR-v0.7b-PSP-Homeb...0695/catid/194

Here you are. Google smashGPSP to. It's a brilliant game. It's like Super Smash Bros. on the PSP.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:34 PM   #47
Fully Optimized

Quote:
http://dl.qj.net/TTR-v0.7b-PSP-Homeb...0695/catid/194

Here you are. Google smashGPSP to. It's a brilliant game. It's like Super Smash Bros. on the PSP.
k. Let clear some space. Im still on 32MB stick
Old 10-23-2006, 09:36 PM   #48
In Runtime

Ditto.

I'm on the 32MB as well. Hakakaka.

I'm gonna jump up to a 2GB soon enough however. I'm buying my friends DS and like six games from him for eighty bucks.

Ya baby.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:38 PM   #49
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Ditto.

I'm on the 32MB as well. Hakakaka.

I'm gonna jump up to a 2GB soon enough however. I'm buying my friends DS and like six games from him for eighty bucks.

Ya baby.
lol. Im buying a 2.80 PSP with a 1GB stick
Old 10-23-2006, 10:27 PM   #50
In Runtime

Quote:
lol. Im buying a 2.80 PSP with a 1GB stick
Why?