PSP gaming problem

calvinw

Baseband Member
For some reason the game I downloaded and transferred to my psp is not working, all it does is boot up then a black screen comes up and it remains that way forever.

-The psp is modded and needs a copy of any original game in the tray in order to boot up any games.

-What I did was extract the game combined into one file then transfered it to my iso file.

I am kinda new to this.

thanks

What is your firmware, PSP model and the game you're trying to run?

Also, Teny is a god when it comes to PSP's. So his probably more knowledgeable in that area than most of us.

On the main XMB menu, press Select. Then go to UMD ISO MODE, and select either M33 driver, or Sont NP660. If pressing select does nothing then...
Turn off your PSP, hold "R" and turn on your PSP. Go To Configuration, then on UMD mode, select one besides Normal.

Then try booting up the game, you wont be needing the UMD anymore. With CFW, you dont need to update to the latest. There are a couple of games that are excepted. There are still people using 3.xx-OE, and running the latest games.

Make sure you have formatted your Memstick (back up any files), This will create the required CFW files onto your memstick to run games and homebrew, and make sure you are transferring the ISO file to your ISO folder.

Though, I'm pretty sure you have figured this out since you never replied with the answers, and never came back since the last time you posted this...

Back
Top Bottom