PS3 order

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Anyone preorder the PS3 yet? EBGames had to stop their preorders already because of high volume of preorders and limited supply of the PS3. Damn Sony. They need to push manufacturing this. It's sold out all over the world already. They claim they won't make a profit, pshhhhh. Well, if they could just spend more money to make more, then jack up the price of it----they won't be complaining. You already see the PS3 on eBay selling for thousands of dollars already. People will buy...

Ps3 20gb, 1 game, 1 extra controller $609.97 before tax.

Ps3 60gb, 1 game, 1 extra controller $709.97 before tax.

Ps3 20gb, 3 games, 1 extra controller $729.95 before tax.

Ps3 60gb, 3 games, 1 extra controller $829.95 before tax.

Add .08 to all of that because thats my tax. So im screwed, lol

Thanks to game pro for that info.

ArrizX said:
Ps3 20gb, 1 game, 1 extra controller $609.97 before tax.

Ps3 60gb, 1 game, 1 extra controller $709.97 before tax.

Ps3 20gb, 3 games, 1 extra controller $729.95 before tax.

Ps3 60gb, 3 games, 1 extra controller $829.95 before tax.

Add .08 to all of that because thats my tax. So im screwed, lol

Thanks to game pro for that info.
Man, I should pre-order one and then sell it on ebay for like 3 or 4 times that much

I thought about doing that..

Because they are only making a limited number of these at first. Like 800,000 a friend told me. Because they cost so much $$$ to produce they just cant make many at once.

I have no idea how much truth there is in that but yeah.

TRDCorolla said:
Anyone preorder the PS3 yet? EBGames had to stop their preorders already because of high volume of preorders and limited supply of the PS3. Damn Sony. They need to push manufacturing this. It's sold out all over the world already. They claim they won't make a profit, pshhhhh. Well, if they could just spend more money to make more, then jack up the price of it----they won't be complaining. You already see the PS3 on eBay selling for thousands of dollars already. People will buy...

Yeah, eBay is crazy. One guy even put his PS3 pre-order at $1,000,000! No, that's NOT a typo!

It's mainly the PS3's Blu-Ray drives that are causing the manufacturing problems. Supposedly the blue laser diode is giving them problems. It's a shame. North America gets 400,000 and Japan gets 100,000. Sorry Europe...you'll have to wait! :p

2765_large_2764_large_sonymap.png

You can go to this site for some pretty funny user submitted pictures making fun of Sony's arrogance. :D

if i were you i wouldnt pre order it cuz it mite have bugs, i would wait around 2 months to see if there ar any bug, and if sony will fix them, and then buy the better version, id do that... thats wha happened wit the box 360, it overheated, and ya..., they had to make the premium ed.

Peter Lachowicz said:
if i were you i wouldnt pre order it cuz it mite have bugs, i would wait around 2 months to see if there ar any bug, and if sony will fix them, and then buy the better version, id do that... thats wha happened wit the box 360, it overheated, and ya..., they had to make the premium ed.

i agree there was probs with the xbox and ps2 when they first came out....three words and a letter of advice:dont buy a new console simple of that.....as for the console wars i think microsoft has it this time around they had some good games and almost a years head start..

Back
Top Bottom