Go Back   Computer Forums > General Electricals
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-24-2006, 04:42 PM   #41
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 572
Default Re: PS3, Nintendo Wii, or XBox 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz379
i wonder if sony will ever make a psp2 like a second version of the psp
they dont need to, especially now that they can milk the hell out of the fact that you can connect it to a ps3.
the psp is great and all, but unless they start manufacturing it with a built in hard drive of at least 10 GB its just pointless, how much money do they expect people to spend on memory sticks and some files are bigger than 4 gb what do you do then?

i wouldnt care if they made it heavier and fatter, or even more expensive, but if they added a 60-80 GB hd to it, it would be the sweetest deal ever.
__________________

Zaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 04:55 PM   #42
Golden Master
 
Raffaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,798
Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz
Default Re: PS3, Nintendo Wii, or XBox 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaki
they dont need to, especially now that they can milk the hell out of the fact that you can connect it to a ps3.
the psp is great and all, but unless they start manufacturing it with a built in hard drive of at least 10 GB its just pointless, how much money do they expect people to spend on memory sticks and some files are bigger than 4 gb what do you do then?

i wouldnt care if they made it heavier and fatter, or even more expensive, but if they added a 60-80 GB hd to it, it would be the sweetest deal ever.
You can already get a harddrive for it, i think its only 4Gb tho, so its a bit pointless
__________________

Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:03 PM   #43
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 572
Default Re: PS3, Nintendo Wii, or XBox 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
You can already get a harddrive for it, i think its only 4Gb tho, so its a bit pointless
yes i know that, thats why i said at least 10 GB if the psp can store games, music, photos and videos, well ill need a bare minimum of 10 GB for it to be portable or else ill need to bring my pc around with me. and 4 gb memory sticks are available too.
Zaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:08 PM   #44
Fully Optimized
 
troy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 2,410
Default Re: PS3, Nintendo Wii, or XBox 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeReiner
I think the psp failed enough already. Their whole UMD idea failed miserably.. like everything else they try to make main stream.
agreed. I think blu ray might be headed down that path, I've heard bad things about the copy protection on it and I'm also not too keen on the price either.
__________________
Desktop: Dell Dimension E510, 2.5GB RAM, Intel P4 3.0GHZ, 250GB HDD, Windows Vista Premium. Might not be the best, but the old girl is still running good.
troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 03:11 AM   #45
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: PS3, Nintendo Wii, or XBox 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz379
i wonder if sony will ever make a psp2 like a second version of the psp
Dunno. They'll probably milk a bit more out of it with PS3 compatability. Doesn't matter much though...the PSP has been pooned by the DS.
__________________

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0