which phone?

Man, have any of you seen the sony ericons k800i..That phone is just amazing, it has a 3.2mp camera..Its not a phone with a camera, its a camera with a phone built it..ahah

Yeah amaazing phone, to bad no service providers carry it, or you could get one real cheap with a plan..500 is a bit to much if u ask me..but then again 3.2mp camera.

the price is about the same as any new model digital cameras its just like buying a new cybershot 3.2 for about 250 the other half would be the phones price. :D

I am not really into cell phones, since I have troubles using them, but stay away from razr and silver phones. Everyone s buying thm, just because of their apparantly cool features. One of my friends went to everyone and he said Check my nw razr pone. I hate it. I saw it perform and it really sucked. Quality is cheap, intergrated speaker is a lot worse than some others.

So, I would recommend the d803, or whatever it is.

Wow who goes up to everyone and shoes them their phone...I hate when people in school get new phones, they keep asking "what time is it" and bring the phone out, and razrs and slvrs are played out, like no other..the only reason so many people have them, is because they're like dirt cheap now..

haha yeah same here, and for those that say slvr and razrs suck, RAZRS suck, not slvrs, my bro has one and never broke or snap or anything yet though it might inthe future so thats why i decided on to get the d807 :D

Back
Top Bottom