Which one...

www.esato.com/board go to the market section. some ship abroad. all the users are genuine and nice so if you see something you like just ask if they ship to the usa and pay them (preferably through paypal), they will then send it to you.

meh, you can get most phones at bout £50 unlocked at north weald market...... haha, i suspect its not 100% legit though... my phone i went w/ contract...

Yeah, some people cant be trusted, I either get my phones froma legit site, or I get it with the plan, like I did with the walkman..But I can only get 170 for the walkman, and the samsung is around 270, Im thinking of downgrading, and getting this...

I can get this off ebay for around 180 shipped...It will be used, because they dont make the phone anymore, but man it looks good, and the screen is nice.

s710aopen9qs.jpg

Yeah, but Im worried, that phone was made almost a year before mine, so mine has to better...And if I buy that, im really downgrading, which I really shouldnt be doing..But that phone just looks so much better then mine...Im confused on what to do...Because if I buy that phone, the value goes lower and lower, as for mine, there is still a nice market for it..ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom