new phone choice...

jay8990

Daemon Poster
Im trying to pick a new phone. Im not sure if i want the Nokia N70 or Sony Erik W800i??

Iv only ever had Nokia phones, how easy is it to write texts on the sony erik phones? and just general use? Im really liking the w800i more because of the walkman feature. but worried itll be harder to use than the nokias!

help please!

I have the ericsson p910i and I find texting a pain in the backside sometimes, but that maybe because I use the predictive text, and it can be very random at times, I also have the Motorola Razr and I like the text facility on that although the phone itself is unreliable and I am on my third one so far, as the connections betweem the screen and main phone are flimsy because of its slim build.......

I have always found the Nokia text to be the easiest but that is my own preference.

maybe you should try the sony ericsson k750i, its a cheaper w800 and it has 2 mega pixel camera, with the walkman feature and radio feature

I have the Nokia 6682 it is quite nice. S60 OS on it so i can add programs. MP3 player and a RSMMC slot. 1.3mp Camara w/ flash

iv got the w800i now :D

its basically the k750i with better walkman features! the camera on it is fantastic!

i got it freee on contract so cost wasnt an issue.

texting is pretty simple! although to get a space is # and not 0 like nokias! that annoyed me for a few days!

and it came with 512 MB memory stick! :D

all in all.. bril!

Yeah the 750i is a VERY nice phone :p Very impressive and stylish. The features on it are amazing too. It even offers a simple video editing package...

i have used both nokia's and sony's ... i pefer nokia's input but there isnt really any thing wrong with sony's .. so if you pefer the sony, go for it

jay8990 said:
iv got the w800i now :D

its basically the k750i with better walkman features! the camera on it is fantastic!

i got it freee on contract so cost wasnt an issue.

texting is pretty simple! although to get a space is # and not 0 like nokias! that annoyed me for a few days!

and it came with 512 MB memory stick! :D

all in all.. bril!

Wait how did you get it for free with a plan? Over here in the usa no provider even carries the w800i or the k710...Or do they ?

Back
Top Bottom