New phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why you even post these type of threads because you end up not listening to a word we say and getting something TOTALLY different.

Sony Xperia X10 - 4" Screen and perfect GPS (I Use Sygic Mobile Maps ten), once its rooted and you remove all of the sony crap its a fast as all hell. Best phone i have owned. Although its running 1.6, it will be updated later this year.

Motorola Droid 2- 3.7" Screen, QWERTY Keyboard, Android 2.2, Dead set sexy phone.

HTC Desire - 3.5" Screen, Android 2.1, Pretty much a Nexus One.

3 Phones off the top off my head, why do you have to make decisions so hard for your self, just choose one and be done with it.

Not many phones on AT&T. I can think of about 20 on different carriers.

Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore. My new Streak should be here on the 17th.

Sony Xperia X10 - 4" Screen and perfect GPS (I Use Sygic Mobile Maps ten), once its rooted and you remove all of the sony crap its a fast as all hell. Best phone i have owned. Although its running 1.6, it will be updated later this year.

Motorola Droid 2- 3.7" Screen, QWERTY Keyboard, Android 2.2, Dead set sexy phone.

HTC Desire - 3.5" Screen, Android 2.1, Pretty much a Nexus One.

3 Phones off the top off my head, why do you have to make decisions so hard for your self, just choose one and be done with it.

Xperia X10 - Not available in US

Droid 2 - Verizon

Desire - Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom