New Phone..

Distortion88 said:
Yeah im the same way, true if you're careful you can avoid scratches. Every once in a while though you make a mistake and shove your keys in your pocket or something (that's what i did with my V3i and i thought i scratched the outside screen but luckily i didnt that time). IDK, i guess it is avoidable and the nice part about the chocolate is that the buttons are covered via the slider action.

Yeah, I feel ya there.

I did that exact same thing once and put more then a few scratches in the once perfect front screen.

Before that nothing. Then there are like three or four good, deep scratches.

Those scratches mock me every time I try and look at the screen :eek:

The Chocolate is overrated. When it came out, it was cool and the touch interface made it unique. A week later, I see half of my friends walking around with one. If you ask me, Verizon may have great network service, but they can't make UI's for shit. I hate the Verizon user interface. It's tacky and horrible. The Chocolate, being specially made for Verizon, does make it a bit better, thanks to LG. Unfortunately it's not good enough for me to consider buying it.

I guess it's cool, but it gets old. Fast.

Of course, nothing beats the Motorola V3 RAZR in being overrated and overhyped. It's like the iPod of cell phones. :p

I love the Verizon interface.

And I love the slide feature. So im not worried about anything else.

Besides, I dont care of anyone else likes my phone or not. I bought it for me.. not them.

alvino said:
Of course, nothing beats the Motorola V3 RAZR in being overrated and overhyped. It's like the iPod of cell phones. :p

true dat, but it is a kick ass phone so i won't complain (i've got a RAZR V3i...hell it's got the ipod built right in)

Haha, well I just need a phone for communication. As long as I can call people and text, I could care less what it looks like. A phone is a phone. I hate how they're putting all this crap in phones nowadays. First it was a camera, then it was a MP3 player and now it's even GPS! :rolleyes: So retarded.

alvino said:
Haha, well I just need a phone for communication. As long as I can call people and text, I could care less what it looks like. A phone is a phone. I hate how they're putting all this crap in phones nowadays. First it was a camera, then it was a MP3 player and now it's even GPS! :rolleyes: So retarded.

lol so true, does it ever come to the point when it's no longer a phone? Just a multi-purpose instrument with a phone built in? It does get a little ridiculous i have to admit.

Seriously...

I would rather have a phone for communications, a dedicated MP3 player that does it's job, and a dedicated GPS unit rather than see all those in one phone all half-assed.

Back
Top Bottom