New Phone..

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay I have verizon and its the LG VX 8100. I absolutly love this phone..

However, it started flipping out on me. It wont hold a charge anymore, and gives false charge 'stats' (little battery at the top lies), it says 'car kit' on it, appears and disappears at random. Nothing I can do about that.

It shuts off at random, and frankly it sucks now.

Im like two weeks short of having it for a year, anyways new phone right?

Im looking at the Chocolate
And the LG V V Cast
And the LG VX 8300 But this is too popular so I dont really want it.
Lastly the Nokia 6315i

Im mainly looking at the Chocolate just because it slides and that is tight..

So mainly I just opinions on phones.

i've seen the chocolate before from someone in school, i have to say it looks pretty sweet. I'm suck with this gay verizon phone that is really crappy and gives me the white screen of death. Arrizx i thought you have to wait 2 years to get a new phone with a new 2 year contract?

My parents get this sick government deal for phones :cool:

But my two years is up anyways and they are going to give me a new phone.

But whatever I get I have to pay for.

But (wow third time? Lol) whatever I get I have to payfor out of my pocket. And im ordering the phone tomorrow because mine is pretty much rendered useless.

ArrizX said:
My parents get this sick government deal for phones :cool:

But my two years is up anyways and they are going to give me a new phone.

But whatever I get I have to pay for.

But (wow third time? Lol) whatever I get I have to payfor out of my pocket. And im ordering the phone tomorrow because mine is pretty much rendered useless.
oh i see :cool: like i said before i would get the chocolate it's really nice

Ok, I just did a bit of research and review shopping, and it looks like im getting the Chocolate, and dad is going to get the 8300.

the chocolate is cool but expect the lcd screen to get scratched and scuffed up real quick. Unless you keep in a case, thats what tends to happen to the "candy bar" style cell phones.

ArrizX said:
I take great care of anything like this, so im not to worried about that.

Yeah im the same way, true if you're careful you can avoid scratches. Every once in a while though you make a mistake and shove your keys in your pocket or something (that's what i did with my V3i and i thought i scratched the outside screen but luckily i didnt that time). IDK, i guess it is avoidable and the nice part about the chocolate is that the buttons are covered via the slider action.

Back
Top Bottom