15ms2.jpg

you know its hot
its hot I can
play mp3's
record and watch video
take pictures
text message
Voice mail​

I payed 80 for it, but the only time I have to pay for it is when I run out of minutes,
I got it from a kid at work​

WOW! What are the odds I just got a new phone today also. W600i. Paid about 230 but rebated will make it 120...

picture157yl.jpg

picture163wp.jpg

picture171by.jpg

picture189vq.jpg

Damn I have big hands lol

i hate seeing all thse people with cell phones lol. i see all these little like 6 year old walkign around with cell phones and im 14 and dont have one. wtf? i wish i wasnt so poor lol. nice phones btw

I had a cell when I was 14. It was because I was always out running around town, and mom needed to keep in touch with me. So yeah. Anywas, 15 now, and a much nicer phone :p

But, there is a cell phone thread somewhere.. I think in the general electricals.

ArrizX said:
I had a cell when I was 14. It was because I was always out running around town, and mom needed to keep in touch with me. So yeah. Anywas, 15 now, and a much nicer phone :p
ya thats like me. i got mine when i was 13-14(?) and now im 16. i too was always going places and needed a way to talk to my mom.

hey, where'd u get a w600i for that cheap? i thought they were around $200? and does it have an expansion slot(memory card slot)? cuz 256mb of memory isnt much to store music, photos, and videos on.

=Noontide= said:
Wow, you guys are so much cooler than the rest of us.

Are we really? I never knew that a phone just makes you that cool. Hey guys good news im so much cooler then every body here becuase I posted pics of my new phone...(saracsm)

I just finished a contract on my phone, and then i threw the phone in the lake cause it sucked.

Have to get a new one just not sure what kind i'm going to get.

Back
Top Bottom