New MP3

will i be able to scan through my whole liberary seeing it all ( i also need a pretty stong mp3 player ( this one looks pretty strong ) so that when i skate i can listen to music ). I hate those mp3 players where u can only see one song u know lol

go with an ipod... they are VERY strong... mine still works after being dropped in a lake twice, and dropped on the ground loads and loads of times... the only thing that has happened to it is a cracked screen, but that was my fault, dropping it on a cobbled road in egypt from chest height isnt gonna be good for anything... id definatley say ipod if your after strength...

and reduce your sig to 5 lines please...

Go with anything but an ipod. My mom dropped her ipod mini once and it got killed. It doesn't work anymore. I dropped my creative zen touch a million times and it is still fine. It has KICK ASS battery life.

i still say ipod... mines been drowned twice, and dropped loads and loads of times, and its still working fine. its very, very hardy. if you are looking for strength and versitility, then its the ipod that you want...

If you want STRENGTH. Definately get the Creative zen touch.

It is out of your price range but it still rocks!!

It has dedicated volume control. It is compatbile with windows media player. A monsturous(sp?) 24hr battery life. Anything creative is good.

Mark, do you think the nano is tough???

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/nano.ars/3

id say so yeah...

ipods are very well made, they are very strong, being able to be drowned twice (my 20GB one, and still working shows that... try drowing a creative, and see if that still works... my ipod has been in a lake twice, and dropped dozens of times... im careless with expensive things, lol.

when you can drop a creative in a lake twice, and it swill work ill think that they are half decent... and also, they are sooo ugly...

My Creative Zen Vision M isn't ugly :p

Anyhow, even if Ipods are sturdy, I can tell just by listening to my Creative vs Ipod, that there quality of sound card is no where near as good. Creative are simply the best for sound quality in terms of players.

Looks are one thing, but I'd rather have a good looking and a functioning music playe, which is what they should be based around. Not fashion like people have grappled onto.

Back
Top Bottom