New Cell Phone

freestyler105

Golden Master
Well, basically, I got my cell phone stolen, so I need a new one. I was looking for some recommendations from you guys.
(I went on vacation to DR, put it in my suitcase along with my glasses, my dad's laptop, and his cell phone, and when we opened up the bags at the baggage claim none of that was there. I'm assuming some customs agent jacked it unless it magically vanished.)

Anyway, I'm not getting it back, so I need a new one. I had the LG VX5200, and it was OK, nothing special, but then again it was free. I have Verizon, and here's some of the things that I want:
- Decent quality camera
- Slim enough to carry around in your pocket without a problem
- Sweet Looking
- Nice looking display
- At least OK battery life
- Under $200
- And if it plays music, that'd be nice, but it's not a priority

I was looking at the LG Chocolate Flip phone (VX8600), or the Motorola SLVR. I was kind of leaning toward the Chocolate, but only mostly since a ton of people have the SLVR, and the Chocolate just came out. Then again, the SLVR costs a lot less.

i think it'd be sweet to have the chocolate, you'd be probly the only one with one for awhile. i have the t809 for tmobile which looks similar, and also the d807 but thats for cingular and idk if they have one for verizon, but if they do, thats a good phone.

Well, I'm going to the Verizon store tonight to check out what they have. Hopefully they have some special sales going on or something, cause this is coming out of the budget for my new PC build.

well the SLVR doesn't work with verizon since its a gsm phone and verizon is a cdma company

Back
Top Bottom