New cell phone...

Half Evil

Golden Master
i was thinking of gettin the Lg VX 8100 phone from verizon wireless. is this a good phone, or should i look at others?

I don't know about most people, but I have something against flip phones. They tend to be small yes, but also, don't offer good features along with that.
Theres been many where the flips the same price as a standard, and the standard contains alot more features, etc.
Not that it matters that much, but flip phones also tend to look ugly :p

Samsung and LG are two of the best manufacturer's for cell phones. Espeically if you are on the Verizon Wireless network. Absolutely number one in the nation. I tried AT&T and Sprint, none of them had better service than Verizon Wireless. Signal was tons stronger too. You can't go wrong with that LG phone either. There's so many features on these new phones now, it's incredible. I'm getting my phone upgraded next summer so I'll be looking for some good ones.

tv output why would u need that?

and Cingualr looks nice, verizon wireless, not bad but i hate the free phones, and sprint, the free phones arent nice but the ones you pay for are nice but not as nice as cingulars

i think cingualr is the best, and tmobile....horrible

Back
Top Bottom