Need for speed:Carbon,what did you think???

D-Lew said:
Best oxymoron ever. :D

Yeah, I know. Car enthusiasts would think that Ridge Racer drifting isn't actual drifting, but in the gaming world, it's a classic. If you want realistic, play Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo.

Forza Motorsports ftw. <-- Best game ever.

Back on topic, i've been playing it on ps2 and its a decent game. i like it a lot more than most wanted. i really hated being forced to run from the cops. it was nice how they brought the cops back butt it focused on it so much and got really old running from them. i like in this one how the cops just kinda show up once and awhile and your have to outrun them after a race and such. its nice. but they did reuse just about every thing from most wanted and just added in some cars.
overall i give it a 2.5 out of 5.

alvino said:
Another EA game. :rolleyes:

The graphics are pretty good, but hardly and difference between Most Wanted. Maybe some crisper textures, but the engine is the same.

Basically Need for Speed Most Wanted but with different emphasis on different things, yet they charge you the same price. If you want quality racing games, go with Ridge Racer, Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo.

Yeah. Agreed. I got it, first new game I had bought in , well, first new game I bought ever. Until the other day when I bought Devil May Cry boxed set. (1, 2, and 3 SE). It was a little shorter than I thought, but you also have to factor in the Quick Races and Challenge Series. I've got the final race in game mode, half of the quick and half of the challenge series to FULL completion.

Peter Lachowicz said:
for xbox 360?? I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Haha, it's only on the Xbox 360. Turn10 (the developers) are part of the Microsoft Game Studio so it's obviously exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom