Need some help.

Curious_Geek

Beta member
Don't know if this is the place for this kinda thing. But, anyways.

So, I hooked up a stereo system up to my PC, and I can't turn it up with my PC. Well, I can, but one of my speakers becomes static (and sometimes it sounds like both). Here in lies the problem, and the question. How can I fix this? I can turn the radio on, and have ZERO problems with either speaker. I've taken the cord (Audio jack to headphone) and plugged it into something else, and have no problems either. I've heard there was an adapter piece, but when I called Radio Shack, they said that computers don't need a special device. I use an on board sound. I've got some sound cards lying around, if that's a suggestion. But I'd rather not have to make something potentially small, into something a bit bigger.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Re: helps me against a very small

With DK/holy paladin, I got wow gold housebroken 90% of the times, I had 3/3 insensitive nerves, endeavor authority, anvil of titans, and was very uncommunicative to wow gold re-gem/re-enchant for max elasticity some WOW powerleveling. As much as people complain about this poison, while it is still useful off weapon swap shivs/fan of knives about wow gold, I just can not give up 7%-12% of my OVERALL damage for wow gold something that only helps me against a very small list of classes.

reported

Back
Top Bottom