Looking for new mp3 player

VirtualDrone

In Runtime
Hey guys.

Right now I have a sandisk 1gb mp3 player. It is a very good player but I want something with more memory so I don't have to keep switching between my 5 gigs of songs. I also want it to have a fm radio. Any suggestions? (NOT an ipod)

go with iRiver. i have a 20 gig one that i bought a couple years back. it comes with FM radio, in-line recorder (you can record music directly from a CD), voice recorder, and its durable. i stepped on mine a year ago and only the glass crack and the screen still works fine.

heres their website.
http://www.iriver.com/

the creative zen sleek photo 20gb one has a radio and used to be £110 in argos a few weeks back. i cant seem to see it any more but that looked ok. creative zens seem to have radios. google for reviews

dude1234 said:
the creative zen sleek photo 20gb one has a radio and used to be £110 in argos a few weeks back. i cant seem to see it any more but that looked ok. creative zens seem to have radios. google for reviews
yeah I have heard alot of good things about creative. I was leaning towards a creative zen v plus 4 gig. They look pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom