Looking for a multi purpose bluetooth headset

I was really looking for a good microphone for my PS3 and came across some bluetooth ones. Then that gave me the idea. Since I don't have a microphone that works with Vista why not buy a bluetooth one that could work between the two.

I noticed that a few of the PS3 ones said they worked with mobile phones as well. So that gave me another thought that why not find a good bluetooth headset that works with my computer, ps3 and phone.

My Keyboard/Mouse set has a bluetooth hub so I just need to know which one will work with possibly all 3 components. I don't think phone model should matter but I've got a At&t Tilt if that matters when sifting compatible phones.

One other thing if the Bluetooth Headset was also compatible to play music through that would be freaking sweet.

Any bluetooth headset devices that do close to what I'd like them to do or am I just dreaming I could get all that from one device?

I'm not really worried about price as long as it can do most of what I want it to. If you don't know of anything that does it all link some decent cheaper ones that do part of it.

Back
Top Bottom