Go Back   Computer Forums > General Electricals
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
Baseband Member
Default Learning more than computers

I'm applying for a job at The Source, but aside from computers, I have little to no knowlage of other electronic devices. i am aware that they train you but I'd like to go in with SOME knowlage of some of the products such as many different kinds of cables, cameras, things like that. Can someone point me in the right direction to start researching this? (please don't just say "Google it")

Thank you.

jaywash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
Site Team
Default Re: Learning more than computers

If you want us to offer advice other than 'google it' you are going to have to be more specific.

You will want to find forums and/or review sites related to the devices you want to learn. It's not like we can say go to "LearnAllAboutCables.com" or "GetAGeneralOverviewOfCameras.com" and you'll get all the info about cables or cameras they make.

Check online review sites (like cnet) where they might have reviews you can read about various electronics. There really isn't an answer here besides 'google it'.
Don't take life too seriously -- no one gets out alive. Plus, who wants to arrive to the hereafter in pristine condition wearing a suit and tie?
I want to slide in sideways, worn out, used up, hair a mess, clothes tattered, & screaming, "Whooo! What a ride!"
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote