Go Back   Computer Forums > General Electricals
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-22-2006, 06:18 PM   #1
Baseband Member
Default ipod video, music video sound problems

more then half of all the music videos i try putting on my ipod the video works but the sound doesn't, why is this? and what can i do to fix it so the sound works? none of the music videos i put on are from itunes they are all downloaded from bearshare, some work some don't i bet the creative video mp3 doesn't have this problem

it looks like i am not the only one having this problem

well now my f*cking ipod has given me an error and work at all i can't even restore it, so i threw that fucking piece of shit in the woods as far as i could, i don't even care if i could take it in to get repaired there would only be more problems with it anyway, f*ck apple and their sh*tass ipods i'm getting a creative vision

battersup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #2
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to drumthrasher Send a message via MSN to drumthrasher Send a message via Yahoo to drumthrasher
Default Re: ipod video, music video sound problems

thats what i did with my white 5g until i found out that i could fix it, so i went out and bought a black one. creative zen sucks compared to ipod. i wish i were here earlier i could of told you how to fix it and get it working again and fix your videos. and the zen probably will have this problem, but depending by what format you put your videos in.
Gateway GT4016 Desktop | CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ @ 2.2GHz | RAM: 2GB (4x512MB) | HDD: 1x200GB, 1x120GB | Video: ATI HD Radeon 4850 512MB | OS: Vista Home Premium x86 SP1, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.6
drumthrasher is offline   Reply With Quote