IPOD nano problem

sully654

Baseband Member
well i didnt have all the songs i wanted on my ipod so i went into my folder iwth ALL of the music on my computer and copy and pasted the songs into itunes... went to update my ipod to load all the songs and it said my ipod didnt have enough space... as i thought... then it said it was going to make some folder on my ipod....i clicked ok and started to delete songs that i didnt want... went to update and see if i had enough memory.. so still not enough... so i thought maybe the folder that itunes put on was taking up some memory.. i went inot hte folder and some of hte songs that were allready on my ipod were in the folder... so i deleted hte folder and plugged my ipod in to my computer and a meassage came up in itunes saying songs on the ipod cannot be updated because all of the playlists selected for updating no longer exists.... then it wiped my ipod blank... no songs on it what so ever.. there onmy itunes but everytime i plug in my ipod the same message comes up... i looked in my recyclebin for the folder/playlist but cant find it... isthere anyway to fix my ipod? or is it time to get a new one

Hmm this should be in the General Electricals forum but don't post a duplicate thread, wait for it to be moved appropriately.

ok sorry guys... i jsut saw general and under it saying anything non computer related... well this is technically computers but still

EDIT: where do i go in itunes to do the restore

when u have ur ipod in. its under devices. it not the music thing. but just whatever ur ipod's called then click restore. that will most likely fix it. if not go get a new one. cuz it should be fine after that

Back
Top Bottom