Ipod Nano

So? A car running over it won't do much because it's already so flat. The tire will most likely just fold and evelop the Nano instead. It won't do much damage. If you want to really test it's durability, just drop it by holding it out and throw it up and let it drop down. Or you can throw it at a wall or just throw it down. It really depends.

They also did try throwing it up in the air, but it was one that has been run over by a car and chucked out the windows of a car doing 50MPH and they also sat on it on a wooden chair, must be a prety good thing.

ipods are really durable and strong... ive dropped mine in a lake a couple of times, and dropped it loads of times, and it still plays music no problems... the battery still gives me a good life too. the only damage is a cracked screen from when i dropped it once, but i can still see 1/2 the screen, so it doesnt make too much difference. im perfectly happy with the durability of the ipods (ive got a 20GB) and if you look at that website with the nano, it shows how durable that is...

well all of those "if it get's run over by a car" tests are quite much crap.
The only damage it needs to take is dropping from ~1 meter and a decent amount of water. That's quite much what u can do to it in real life. I'm quite sure that u are not going to forget it on the ground behind the car and then run over it.

But they do drop sometimes, sometimes water get's on them. That just happens.

I hate Nanos. I prefer Creativ Zen portable. The one with the screen,soooo much better Icould watch my movies everyhere too!

The Nanos are decent in terms of durability. My friend got his black 2gb one just this week and the back and front are filled with scratches (and he uses it normally, like putting it in his pocket etc...he hasn't even dropped it yet).

its really unstable. You have to baby it along. I won mine so i cant complain too much but its pretty overated.

Yeah, the Nano is nice, but it is overrated. I would rather have a nice MP3 Player that I don't have to care about like it's a baby.

Back
Top Bottom