Ipod Nano

Yesm thats becuase apple had a bad batch when they break easily but the rest are fine, so if your on is one of the bad batch and has broken they will replace it for free, I dont know why they released it.

They didnt, thats why they are replacing them for free, that link i saw, it obvious they must have been bad if they still sound and the buttons work after being run over by a car, it must of been of a certain strength. They are just right for what i want becuase my current 1gb mp3 player is full of decent music and it need a aa battery and the amount that i listen to it, i have to change the battery every week, and it just isnt ideal for what i use it for so i am getting an ipod with a rechargeable battery, which is supposed to (I have heard about ipod batteries) last 10 Hours. Well lol, ill put it to the real test when i get mine playing exactly ten hours of my kind of music, might be hard but i want to know how accurate apple are. Knowing my luck it will last 11 hours and apple would have proved me to be wrong, but then i will feel good that i decided to test it myself with my own circumstances becuase it will probably be different for everyone.

They launched the Nanos before they finalized everything, resulting in some breaking, scratching and dying really easily.

I would just get a Toshiba Gigabeat. 20gb for $250 and you get a spacious screen with better picture quality than the iPod's. Not to mention the uber cool selecion of aluminum colors (like Black Acrylic, Silver Acrylic, Champagne, Aqua Acrylic etc.)

Add a pair of Shure E2c Sound-Isolating Earphones and that = The Ownage.

Then buy it. No one's telling you to get a specific MP3 Player. Just get what you think you need. If you need the Nano, then get it. It's your MP3 Player, not ours.

Good. It's not bad. Two of my friends have it and I've used and held it. Simply amazing. Although I would really like to throw one at a wall to test it's true durability. ;)

Back
Top Bottom