iPod or Creative Zen?

Haha, that sounds so out of the ordinary. :p

I'm going to wait to see the next-generation iPod, what Creative comes out next, and I'm definately keeping an eye on Microsoft's Zune. :D

Haha, yeah, I wonder what Microsoft choke up...

Might be good, if its got a good battery life (hopefully removable at that), good sound features :)

I had the Iaudio M3L (35 hours battery life). Suited me fine even though half way through its life, the screen stopped working (it was seperate to the player on the remote), and then at the end, the headphone socket went because I dropped, it but I loved the sound.

Best player I ever had that, and it lasted about 2 1/2 years which wasn't bad. I needed a new one anyhow, as I could only have it on Random.

But the fact it didn't use ID3 tags was a plus :D

Creative Zen Micro. Better than the Ipod cause you don't need
30GB of music and will never have time to listen to that much music.
I got my Creative Zen Micro with 6GB for $180. A 6GB Ipod Nano would be way over $180. Plus, Zen micro is easier to use.

I need 30GB for a player. Of course, it has to play music and videos. I have about 12GB of music, 20GB of movies, and 6GB of game trailers on my computer. Of course, I won't be putting all those on one player, but I want to put a few.

alvino said:
I need 30GB for a player. Of course, it has to play music and videos. I have about 12GB of music, 20GB of movies, and 6GB of game trailers on my computer. Of course, I won't be putting all those on one player, but I want to put a few.
Well I have around 300GB of videos, but I keep them on my server.
If i wanna watch movie, i just bring my protable dvd player.
Ipod screen I think is too small to watch a movie.

That's still cool you have that much stuff you wanna put on it. :) ;)

:D :)

Back
Top Bottom