Ipod Or Creative?

rusbo.uk said:
ipods are popular, beccause they are the best! people buy them because there better than others.

Haha, that is such a BS statement. :p They are not better just because they sell better than others. I mean seriously...if you went up to someone and asked them why they bought their iPod, the response would be under "Looks good" or "lots of people have them". iPods are just another over-rated trend. It's sad because no one actually does research anymore these days...they just buy something because it looks "sleek" or because lots of people have them.

Creative. iPods are ridiculously overrated, both are good but I do like the creative better. Then again I have always been one to root for the underdog :).

iPods are by no means bad, but i'm not really impressed by them...

Sure, they look nice, they do the job.. but we all have preferences.

walkman.jpg

at first I hated this little device for how restricting it is... but after using it for a few months... I love it. I'll never get an iPod now that i've used this.

BTW, thats not me, it's just what google image search brought up on it.

Nice...that Sony MP3 player is supposed to be the thinnest and smallest 20gb player in the market...and the hard drive sounds cool when you put your ear on it to listen.

Yeah, it does. when you turn it on you just hear that sucker roar. It only stays noisey like that for a few seconds, then it just slows down to the speed needed for playing the music, which is dead silent.

I'm sorta pissed I didn't get the controller for it though, japan did, but not america....meh

my zen touch; you can hear the HDD too :eek: *click wirrrrrrrr! clck* ^_^
just because ipod seel the most dose not make them the techinal best
by looks of it creative ones are cheaper than ipods :eek: ^.^
i actually dont like the ipod interface either ... :eek:
or the looks of an i pod
*grabs all the ipods in the world* .... *smash smash smash* ^_^ =P

Creative have used the same type of interface as the Ipod now...

Though, yes, I mentioned before that sales dont always mean, the best.
And yeah, I can kind of like the hard drive noise on devices... I love little mechanical things... *cough*...any how, yes...

I guess its all up to personal prefrence, but for an audio professional, an Ipod just wouldn't suit and thats true.

If I have to be completly honest, no audio player I've met around is perfect for me.

I still think ipod people are stuck up.

Alvino, I could not agree with you more.

I ask people in school why do you like ipods. They said they are just better because they have heard of them.

And they have no REAL reason to back up their answer.

They say the vision M is more expensive but think of the money you have to pay for file converters!! :D

And The vision M is if anything more beautiful than the ipod. The buttons have a blue light and are touch sensitive so they won't wear off in the future.

One kid said even though the vision M doubles the battery life, he said if u have car chargers and stuff its ok, but car chargers cost money :D

And the Vision M supports practically all video formats. O wait, sry, it doesn't support the H.264 video format like the ipod video :rolleyes:

As for video quality, numbers speak for themselves. Creative vision M has over 260,000 display colors. ipod video has about 65,000. Dont believe me that the vision M is better??
http://www.everythingusb.com/creative_zen_vision:m_30gb.html

Scroll down, then come back to me ;)

ipod people will say, but but but....t3h click wheel!!

Creative this much:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 233%

Back
Top Bottom