Ipod Or Creative?

iPods have really started o take over the market though :( ... lol, its so bad they changed my school rules so it now says "personal steros, walkmans or iPods are not permitted" ..... but most people have a windows computer, yeah? so why buy an iPod, which is made by Apple; the company that rivals your OS'?

I have a Creative Zen Touch, yeah its a tad on the bulky side and the touch slider is a way bit sensitive, but batteries last for ages, and I just wouldn't buy an ipod

Zack_Wylde said:
iPods have really started o take over the market though :( ... lol, its so bad they changed my school rules so it now says "personal steros, walkmans or iPods are not permitted" ..... but most people have a windows computer, yeah? so why buy an iPod, which is made by Apple; the company that rivals your OS'?

There's many reasons... But it's also because Apple is GREAT at marketing this thing... and then the kids who don't know what they're thinking see everybody getting ipods and want one, relay this to their parents.. and the circle goes on.. but for us, atleast we know what we get ourselves into... I know why I bought an ipod and I have a reason to back it up. But if you don't need 60gbs go get that Creative Zen M

Chris

Why did I choose Creative? I'm a bias person that's why. The thought of Apple PCs being limited in software (yet so expensive) even to this very day, has transferred over to the MP3 players. iPOD are great little players but mentally, it's not there for me. I did like the iPOD commercial with the sillouhettes and the music by Gorilla. Thumbs up at that, but that's about it.

Yeah, one thing I hate about this, is the way that Ipods are now being a seperate identity to MP3 players.
Why don't they just list the whole lot? Personal stereos, Ipods, Creatives, Irivers, Iaudios, and any other MP3 makes, are not allowed in this teaching area"

Though in truth, catorgarising them as an MP3 player is wrong anyhow, because thats not what they play... but yeah...

And to be honest, the marketting isn't that good. A few ads, possibly a few posters, and a shop...

I'm sure Creative, etc have enough money to do that, but I have never ever seen a product of Creatives being shown on TV. Thats really mad of them.

All we seem to be getting also are ads of the new Razor phones, which personally, I don't really like, yet, are we going to be calling all phones "The Razor?" cause were not!!!

i rip my cds in WMP in WMA format so i couldnt even get my music on to an ipod :eek: .. first id need to convert it all to acc then have itunes ... to much effort

I think the poll should be: Apple, Creative, and Other.

I prefer Creative. The Zen Vision:M: is going to be my next purchase once I save up the money.

Yeah the Creative Zen Vision M is good :p I have one.
Just they need to sort out the shuffling for my tastes.

It tends to repeat the same songs once its powered off in random orders, but not as its meant.
Plus, the battery life of 14 hours isn't really enough for my uses, but I cope.

Its amazing in any other respect though.

Back
Top Bottom