iphone photo transfer

Jahzara

Baseband Member
Hello,

Trying to back up photos from my iphone to my computer. When accessing the phones DCIM folder via computer, the phone still seems to contain the photos I deleted... It is like they were deleted from the photos library app but not the phone itself? The recently deleted folder has nothing in it, so doesnt have to do with that.

Short of cross examining my phones photo library to the folder I access when connected to my computer and then manually deleting all the photos AGAIN, how do I get these photos permanently deleted? There has to be a simpler way.

Hello,

Trying to back up photos from my iphone to my computer. When accessing the phones DCIM folder via computer, the phone still seems to contain the photos I deleted... It is like they were deleted from the photos library app but not the phone itself? The recently deleted folder has nothing in it, so doesnt have to do with that.

Short of cross examining my phones photo library to the folder I access when connected to my computer and then manually deleting all the photos AGAIN, how do I get these photos permanently deleted? There has to be a simpler way.
by any chance, were the photos saved on iCloud or google photos?
since i had faced the same issue and realized they were on my iCloud

Back
Top Bottom