Iaudio 6 (Smallest 4gb hard drive)

Kage

Golden Master
Check out this new 4GB hard drive MP3 player from Iaudio: (Smallest Hard drive configuration). 20 hours battery life maximum.

http://eng.iaudio.com/

Iaudio in my opinion beats every player out there for features in sound, etc. For sound features, they beat Creative too, and the sound quality is about the same if not better because of the features like BB sound it offers (doesn't damage sound quality like some)

Also supports OGG, Flac, WAV, and ASF sound files.

Check out the Iaudio 6 on that page under HDD players.

I had the Iaudio M3L which lasted 35 hours battery, before the headphone socket fell into the player after 2 years after a drop :( never the less, it lasted me a long time and loved it.

I have the Creative Zen Vision M which offers more storage, but this player does seem good also, and plays video, etc if your not too bothered about capacity.

So if you want a small compact, 4GB player for all things, it might just be what you are looking for :)
Heck, if I just wanted to store audio, 4GB would be perfect, as I use the Iaudio player M3L still for my personal hard drive anyway...

Seems very powerful anyway! Check it out!

...i think I'm jealous of this one now... damn! :p

IAUDIO A2:

theres also a 20gb version of a PMP - Portable Media Player from that site also.
I'm telling you, the next MP3 player I'm going to get, is going to be made by Iaudio, like before :p (Not for a while yet though)

Back
Top Bottom