Go Back   Computer Forums > General Electricals
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-28-2006, 02:30 PM   #1
Golden Master
Send a message via MSN to Kage
Default Iaudio 6 (Smallest 4gb hard drive)

Check out this new 4GB hard drive MP3 player from Iaudio: (Smallest Hard drive configuration). 20 hours battery life maximum.

Iaudio in my opinion beats every player out there for features in sound, etc. For sound features, they beat Creative too, and the sound quality is about the same if not better because of the features like BB sound it offers (doesn't damage sound quality like some)

Also supports OGG, Flac, WAV, and ASF sound files.

Check out the Iaudio 6 on that page under HDD players.

I had the Iaudio M3L which lasted 35 hours battery, before the headphone socket fell into the player after 2 years after a drop never the less, it lasted me a long time and loved it.

I have the Creative Zen Vision M which offers more storage, but this player does seem good also, and plays video, etc if your not too bothered about capacity.

So if you want a small compact, 4GB player for all things, it might just be what you are looking for
Heck, if I just wanted to store audio, 4GB would be perfect, as I use the Iaudio player M3L still for my personal hard drive anyway...

Seems very powerful anyway! Check it out!

...i think I'm jealous of this one now... damn!

theres also a 20gb version of a PMP - Portable Media Player from that site also.
I'm telling you, the next MP3 player I'm going to get, is going to be made by Iaudio, like before (Not for a while yet though)
Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb / 4x 2GB Corsair XMS / X-FI Xtreme M / 1x 1TB / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote

« psu | New MP3 »