I need an iPod battery.

foothead

Omnicide now.
My old iPod has a dead battery...again.

Anyway its a 4th generation iPod 40GB. I keep buying the ones off ebay every time it dies, but they always have terrible life, and this one actually ripped apart for no reason. The circuit on it is broken in half with a wire torn out, and I have 30 gauge magnet wire holding it together.

Anyway I'm looking for the best one available because this thing has a physical hard drive that sucks power.

What kind of money are you spending on the batteries. Is the battery not holding any charge or is it that the battery will not stay together anymore. I would suggest an external battery pack so that when you upgrade your iPod which you inevitably will you have an extra battery pack.

Three (i think) simply went dead over the course of a few months. The new one physically broke for seemingly no reason.

I need an internal battery because the thing is already the size/weight of a small brick.

This is the link for what I used to replace the battery on the 30GB 5th Gen Video. It still works well, even though I do not use it very much anymore. Check them out or give them a call to see about what kind of warranty you get. I got one year and it has lasted longer than that.

http://www.ipodbatterydepot.com

I do not work for/support them only when I am looking for a reliable source of batteries.

Back
Top Bottom