Home Theater System

Clutch said:
Bump. Still looking for suggestions.
To put you in the picture, here at CF, there's a kind of unwritten law that says that there is a maximum number of bumps you can have, then the thread may get closed.

Clutch said:
Yeah, BOSE is crazy! I'm Working on getting one of those BOSE things for my GF's IPOD. We checked it out at the Apple store in the mall, thing has crazy sound for something so small. I'll def check into those. Is there something I should look for in the system itself, like wireless, wired, anything? I really know just shy of squat about these things.

I definitely wouldn't go wireless, yeah it might be easier to install, but it would likely use up a lot more power to run the signal and you wouldn't get the same sound levels as you would with a wired system.

As a suggestion you might want to look at some Yamaha speakers/amplifiers. I hear they make pretty good stuff too.

I would go down the seperates route myself for your sound. Get a good AV amplifier/receiver(Yamaha, Sony and Denon are decent) and some good quality speakers(Yamaha KEF etc). The good thing about doing it this way is that you can mix and match until you find a sound that you like, coz everyone is different.

Back
Top Bottom