Help wanted, desperate

im not really sure...some people might just send you stuff because they are kind... if people are willing to do it then phone them up or something... if your that poor how can you afford the internet in some poor town>? let me ask you one thing.... why should people believe you without any proof?

they shouldnt, its really a matter of them having good faith and i am on dial up 11 dollars a month

what a rip off. you can get broadband here for about £10 a month and dial up is free or very cheap here if you know the right places. if you cant provide proof then you will just have to hope people have faith in you... all the best mate .. ps my old computer is slightly crapper than that and it runs xp perfectly fine and i can do a lot on it... apart from play the latest games

just by continuing this conversation you must have some trust in you and you must be a nice person

i have some trust in everyone... if people cant prove themselves when they need to thats when i lose trust.. im just trying to help as theres so many scammers on the internet so if you are one or not im just trying to help you and other people from being scammed

ok .... ive posted advice on what you can do and iv also posted why i think you may be fake... try and convince people some how. i suppose bebo is a start. i spose a few years ago people would trust you no problem but times have changed and so have the amount of scammers around

well yeah, its not fair that i shouldnt be helped because there are scammers around, its just doesnt seem fair

Back
Top Bottom