Help wanted, desperate

wazzagoog

Baseband Member
Hello my name is Jason Gaugg i am 14 years old and i live in Mount Barker w.a (which is in Australia). I thank you very much for taking the time to read this post as i am sure that you do not take kindly to your time being wasted but i have to ask some big favours, Mount barker is a small town and has not much to do with computers at all, i have a 700mhz, 256mb ram, 32mb graphics card. Due to Mount Barker being a small town, there are no jobs therefore no money that i have access to (my family is poor) i was wondering if you could find it in your heart to send watver spare parts that you dont need to me, as i would very much appreciate it. When i say anything, i mean anything, i just want to get a good computer so my friends stop teasing me and laughing at me. If you havent already quit out of this laughing at me and you actually are considering helping me i live at 52 langton rd mount barker 6324 w.a Australia. Thank you very much for reading this and have a nice day or night.

ok first of all i wouldnt post your address on here people people may send you junk, secondly you have no proof which makes me think your a fake, thirdly its 3:30 here in the uk so surely you would be sleeping if you actually were in australia, fourthly your a new member so no one knows you well enough to trust you, fifthly people always scam on the internet and without proof no one will take notice. i could post much more but ive already wasted enough time. if your genuine im sorry.
take care m8

so your 7 hours ahead of the uk. im s**t at geography but isnt australia 9 or 10 hours ahead? ... ps you should post some proof like a pic of your pc with your name next to it etc..

how do i get pictures on here, its not like im asking for top notch stuff, even the little things are appreciated

take a pic with a camera and post upload it to tinypic.com or imageshack.us ... i used to give people chances but ive seen too many scammers so if i were you id post proof. just trying to help you if your actually genuine

Back
Top Bottom