Is this a good DVD/CD combo?

danielrp

Beta member
I am wanting to burn DVD/CD's and write data/pics to CD's and video from my video camera to a DVD.

Sony DRU800A 16x DVD Burner.
Dual Layer and Double Layer Burning!
Sony's new DVD burner incorporates new 8.5GB DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+R Double Layer burning and dual format 4.7GB DVD burning. Double/Dual Layer discs let you store up to 8.5GB on a single DVD+R Double Layer or DVD-R Dual Layer disc, giving you plenty of room for more video and audio entertainment, digital photo archives, and information storage. DVD+R burning speed is a blazing 16X max, burning a full DVD in approximately 6 minutes. Double Layer and Dual Layer Recording speed is 4X max. DVD+RW speeds are 8X max for DVD+RW and 6X max for DVD-RW respectively. Ultra fast 48X max CD-R burning means you no longer need a separate CD Burner for good performance. What hasn't changed is the DRU-800A comes bundled with an unbeatable Nero 6.6 software suite and also includes a black front panel to match black colored PCs.

Features
Preserve home movies on DVD

Back up essential information from your computer

Ultra fast CD burning

DVD+R double layer and DVD-R dual layer burning

16X max DVD+R/+RW and double layer DVD burning

Award winning Neroâ„¢ Software bundle for burning all your video, music, and data to DVD or CD.

Includes black replacement front bezel for matching the drive to a black PC case.

Works with 4.7GB DVD+R/+RW and 8.5GB double/dual layer discs

Record up to 4 hours of video on double/dual layer discs

yeh if its made by sony and has dual layer +16 times its a great burner these are usually expensive i think between $90 and $150, its a great deal, and definately get nero.

Back
Top Bottom