Getting cell phone upgraded...need opinion on what to get

This phone will be good for another two years, lol, until my contract expires and I qualify for another upgrade, hehe. I love it. I got the VCast kit, car adapter, headset, stereo headphones (for playing the MP3s), belt clip, and I got a $50 rebate on top of all the upgraded discounts! So actually, everything was worth roughly $350-$400 and I only had to pay $80, lol. It's my first ever LG phone too. I've used Motorola and Samsung in the past. My first ever phone was Motorola while my last two phones were Samsungs. Time for a change. This phone reminds of the Lexus IS350 for some strange reason. I think it's the refined look that does it. The inside looks really good with nice buttons designs. The front has those MP3 button controls so it's technically an MP3 player. I had plans on a Creative Zen, but not anymore, lol.

Just have to get a microSD disk. I downloaded 3 different ringers already, lol. Memory on the phone, FULL!!!! I also have my own MP3's synced with my laptop. Yes, you can do that!!!!! Any MP3s I have on PC, it goes right into my cell phone without any loss in song quality. How neat is that? That's the VCast kit capablity. It comes with drivers, USB cable to do the work. Windows Media Player 10 does the rest.

Thanks but to be honest, despite the VX8300 being a more formidable phone, the Motorola E815 is suppose to be the best in regards to battery, signal, functions, and wireless capabilites. The Motorola Razr is actually a pretty good phone if it didn't have so many problems with it. Still, I think the VX8300 looks the best out of all the phones I've seen with excellent battery life and very good functionality.

That's pretty much a brief review, hehe. So for those looking for cell phones, the top choices through the Verizon Wireless network is the Motorla E815 and the LG VX8300.

Im getting my d807 in a week! Cant wait, getting rid of my w600i, it was a good phone and all, but didnt like the looks. I should get around 180-200usd for my 600i...and the new d807 should just cost me a extra 30 or so..Cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom