DVD only TV

rswan12

Solid State Member
is there any device that has a reasonably sized screen (13"-27") and that only plays DVDs. one that is just a screen that has a place in which you put DVDs and watch them. not a TV, just DVDs

toole13 said:
why would you want that. that's awful. you are an awful person. get lost newbie
Yet again, this is the third abusive post you've made against this member, I was going to ban you, but I'll give you one more chance, any more, & you're away!

i know that guy.

but i'm really looking for something thats got a big LCD screen that only has a spot for DVDs

Sorry about the harsh posts. I'm rswan's best friend and I was just joking around with him. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Where did my post go that was in here? I had something that was perfect, though it was from Ebay. That's probably why it got removed.

rswan12 said:
is there any device that has a reasonably sized screen (13"-27") and that only plays DVDs. one that is just a screen that has a place in which you put DVDs and watch them. not a TV, just DVDs

i believe all you would need to get is a portable dvd player with an AV output that has LCD monitor outputs, and your all set. they would go anywhere from $80 dollars to $300 depending on the manufacturer you go with.

Back
Top Bottom