dual monitor display

Johnh

Baseband Member
hey! im looking at getting a dual monitor display (2x 19" lcd) and i already have a xfx geforce 6200 with vga and dvi ports. i was wondering how much of a difference there is in quality between vga and dvi and if it would be worth it to get a pci express card. because i found one of those for like 50 bucks and its the same geforce 6200. also would it be possible to hook up two monitors to my currnent card? in the description it says something about nview multi display technology but it doesn elaborate much on the features or anything

thanks for the help!!

Depends on how long of run you have and how good of video card you have.........
I'll be honest I've hooked up my current monitor (HP 19" FP) to DVI and VGA and there is very little difference.
But then again I've done this when setting up my 43" DLP (30 foot run) as a monitor (actualy use it for home theatre - videos) and there was a huge difference in quality and clarity.

You can easily run two monitors off of one card but if you require different resolutions things can get tricky...........I currently have that setup with my monitor (VGA) and DLP (DVI) from one video card but only run one at a time.

Back
Top Bottom