Downgraded my PSP to 1.50

alvino said:
Haha, so you can play homebrew and emulated games?
yea without any lag. There was eloader for PSP 2.60fm but it didnt full CPU speeds or GPU. Now you put the 2 folders in and BAM it works

Ah. My friend doesn't even have any PSP games. They're all in his Memory Stick. He has a hacked version of the firmware and he uploaded games on it. He only has one or two games though. I think it was Lumines! and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.

Can't seem to see what the success rate is... I wanna downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to 2.6.

XEN said:
Can't seem to see what the success rate is... I wanna downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to 2.6.
you mean use Devhook for Diffrent firmwires. :rolleyes: Newer games take 2.0firmwire and up so SOMEONE made A program where you can switch between diffrent firmwires

No... I could but I like the added capabilitys of 2.6, and it is compatible with eboot, so... best of both worlds in my opinion.

XEN said:
No... I could but I like the added capabilitys of 2.6, and it is compatible with eboot, so... best of both worlds in my opinion.
yea, I found that it works great but its laggy in games NES games.. Mario 3 was laggy in some parts, but now 1.5 its just fast.. No lag no low frame rates. With eloader without GTA disk, you have to press the Power buttion for 10 seconds to restart, but with 1.5 you press HOME and it says do you want to quite this game like it does for UMD disk

Eloader 0.99 didnt really work with N64 emulators. Even Mac emulator didnt work. Eloader has lack of support but it does run on newer Firmwires. When you tryed to make the clock speeds from 222 to 333 it didnt really do anything. The emulator said CPU speed: 222 even if I bumped it up to 333 on Eloader. If you really want to Make the CPU to normal 333 speeds, than you download Devhook for PSP 1.50 and change the clock speed to 333 than run a emulation though 2.60 Firmwire. So run a emulator that runs 2.60 Firmwire on PSP 1.50

If you can get this to run on eloader than im impressed :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoU3hfrgG4I

if you need any psp help ill be happy to help.... ive been a bit addicted to the psp lately lol.. i suggest you upgrade to 2.71 se because you will have full 2.71 features along with most homebrew. the only bad thing about 2.71 se is scrolling through your homebrew can have a tiny delay and xflash doesnt work yet but even for the first release this is great

Back
Top Bottom