Don't get the iPod Shuffle!

Yeah, its formatted, and no i didnt try to reformat, because i want to send it back and try and get something better, or my money back for something with a screen. I dont really wanna try and fix it :D

ArrizX said:
Because, I was all like okay, this is going to be great for when I snowboard. But, then I get it and about 3 months later, it decides that it wants to fill up full of nothing. Yeah, you heard me right, nothing. Its got 220KB left on it. With absolutly nothing on the iPod. So it says it adds the songs to it, but it wont play at all. Fully charged. Its just a peice of junk. I mean, I knew apple wasnt the best, but I had no idea they completely sucked. Either way, if your into sports, and think that something this size would be perfect for you. Well your right, but only for like 3 months. Good luck with that.

Just a warning :D

OH EMM GEE

thanks tips ,none of us could have ever guessed that an ipod shuffle has ever broken, do you have a disability or something.

I just dont appreciate you comming here, and swearing, (in other threads) and then, disrespecing so many people.

No, I dont. Now I dont appreciate you spamming. As I said, but you havent read yet in the other thread. Im giving you one last chance to just walk away. But only one.

Back
Top Bottom