Digital Camera

Half Evil

Golden Master
It's nice to have a wider variety of zoom. Megapixels don't mean everything, and generally 6.0MP is good enough for even Photoshop.

Personally I would buy a compact camera like the Canon Powershot IS700, but I guess you're going for more of a professional camera.

Oh yeah!

Thats why I liked the second one, lol the zoom.

Though I don't understand the difference between the two types of it. I never looked it up. Care to explain?

You can post up other suggestions. Its just I like how these feel in your hand. Not to mention the swivel screen.

But i'm open to anything. In general I lean towards the darker looking cameras.

Oh yeah!

Thats why I liked the second one, lol the zoom.

Though I don't understand the difference between the two types of it. I never looked it up. Care to explain?

The Canon EOS series is geared towards professional photographers and those who do that kind of stuff for a living. The Powershot series is more for those who like to have nice cameras that have a lot of functionality, great picture quality, and a great camera in general. Both are good, just depends on your needs.

It depends on how you're going to use the camera. The first will take better quality pics because of it's 3,648 x 2,736 Resolution and 10.0 mp sensor, but it has a crappy 4x zoom. If you're gonna need to zoom I'd probably say go with the 2nd one, but it you want really good quality go with the first. Over all #2 gets my vote.

Yeah, #2 for me too. The zoom is what gets my attention. It's not as high in picture quality as the first one, but it's up there so you shouldn't need to worry.

Personally I would buy a compact camera like the Canon Powershot IS700, but I guess you're going for more of a professional camera.
Oh yeah!

I'm going to tell you right now, professional cameras don't run this low. Expect to hand in some serious cash for some professional equipment.

I like Canon more. They've been in the photography business for a long time and they've had a very good track record. Sony isn't bad, but I've just had better experiences with Canon.

There's a reason why you always see Canon cameras and lenses at sporting events. ;)

Back
Top Bottom