Cell Phones

I have the Verizon, Lg VX8100

218.jpg

lg_vx8100_3.jpg

Update: I got the memory card! My phone doubles as an Mp3 player.. if u notice the speakers its got on it.. And its a 1.3 mega pixle camera.. i dont think you can get any better then that on a phone..

I can't believe you can play MP3's on your cell phones now. What will they think of next? We already have the capability to watch TV, Intenet, planner, pager function, etc. all on a tiny little phone. Next thing you'll know, they will have touchpad capability. It's like a miniature PDA.

I know...and it's really not that great. The MP3 players are limited by the flash memory size, Verizon Wireless' V-Cast isn't really that great, and internet isn't as good either.

Some have touch-pad capability. My dad's patient got this phone from Hong Kong and it's pretty nice. It's called the Xda II Mini and it's from this company called O2 and only available in Asia and Europe. However, since it's a GSM phone, you can unlock it and use any SIM card from any provider that uses GSM for their phones, such as Cingular and T-Mobile. Those who use Verizon are unfortunately out of luck because they use CDMA which is a memory chip embedded into the phone instead of a SIM card.

http://www.seeo2.com/

sc001.jpg

sc003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom