Old 01-02-2006, 12:18 PM   #31
Baseband Member

Default Re: Cell Phones

Stay away from Motorola phones. They are the spawn of saturn :\

Lil_Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 01:20 PM   #32
Daemon Poster

I have a Sony Ericsson T616, when i first got it, it was like "HOLYYY!!!! WICKED PHONE!!"
But now i don't like it anymore since the camera got blurry and ugly, lol.
oh, and i keep running out of memory. I have 60 downloaded ring tunes, and 2 games, and bunch of pictures.

I want a new phone with the best video quality

-Samsung 80GB hdd - Western Digital 160GB hdd
wiktorek01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 01:34 PM   #33
BSOD

I F**king HATE my phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS EVIL! Ever since I dropped it in french onion dip and the place where you plug in the charger got it in there, it has started to randomly shut down. Not only that, but it chooses when my calls end! How convientent...

My Gay Phone

Oh yea, if you read the reviews, read the one that's by Mickadee. Everything on that list has happened to me. I'm definately getting a camera phone next.
HRHunteRHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 02:20 PM   #34
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to -Paul- Send a message via MSN to -Paul-

i got a motorola v262 i think is the kind
-Paul- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 04:37 PM   #35
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Kalgatha Send a message via Yahoo to Kalgatha

heh i went duck hunting the other day and i usually put my phone in a ziplock bag in case i fall in so it won't get wet. well i hadn't fallen in for several weeks and i was running late (5:30 am) so i just grabbed it and ran out the door ... well ... guess what happend...thats right i fell in. well it just got a little damp so i figured no big deal. it worked fine and all...so about 2:00AM that next morning my phone just decided to not respond at all to anything i do...i flipped the screen open and it just stayed black. but the screen on the outside was saying i missed a call. so i decided to turn it off...it wouldn't even do that. so i pulled the battery out. then the next day my dad takes it apart, drys it, and plugs it up and wahlah it works!! then i unplug it and take it w/ me....and wahlah...it doesn't work...same problem...now i can't even get it to turn on .. stupid piece of crap...
Kalgatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 04:54 PM   #36
Daemon Poster

My cell phone has been through a lot of torture. I take it everywhere, just yesterday i went snowboarding, my pants were soaked and my phone was damp, still worked
I actually love my phone but i would like a new one. Preferably one with infrared so i can transfer all my stuff easily.

My dad's cell phone fell in a toilet once and it still worked. lmao funniest thing ever, he walked into a stall and just dropped it, butter fingers!
-Samsung 80GB hdd - Western Digital 160GB hdd
wiktorek01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 04:57 PM   #37
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalgatha
heh i went duck hunting the other day and i usually put my phone in a ziplock bag in case i fall in so it won't get wet. well i hadn't fallen in for several weeks and i was running late (5:30 am) so i just grabbed it and ran out the door ... well ... guess what happend...thats right i fell in. well it just got a little damp so i figured no big deal. it worked fine and all...so about 2:00AM that next morning my phone just decided to not respond at all to anything i do...i flipped the screen open and it just stayed black. but the screen on the outside was saying i missed a call. so i decided to turn it off...it wouldn't even do that. so i pulled the battery out. then the next day my dad takes it apart, drys it, and plugs it up and wahlah it works!! then i unplug it and take it w/ me....and wahlah...it doesn't work...same problem...now i can't even get it to turn on .. stupid piece of crap...
well if ur mobile phone gets wet just take it apart and let it dry. That's what my friend always did, and his nokia (can't remember the model) worked fine after it had been dropped into a lake twice.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:00 PM   #38
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Kalgatha Send a message via Yahoo to Kalgatha

my dad did that and it still don't work. one of my friends dad dropped his phone in a lake 4 times and then went swimmming w/ it clipped on his side and didn't know and it still worked fine...*sigh* like i said its a piece of crap
Kalgatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 05:59 PM   #39
Site Team

I have the motorola v3 razor, before that a nokia 8310 and before that a sony J7
Old 01-02-2006, 06:03 PM   #40
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalgatha
Yeah, it will usually work if you let everything dry up. I did that a couple times already. That's a good idea about using a ziplock bag to protect it. I'll consider that next time I'm camping or fishing.

I use a Samsung flip phone. Works nicely and looks pretty good. Phones are getting smaller and smaller. Then the screens get smaller too which is not good to watch TV on. I don't know how people can surf the net on their phones. I can't do it, unless I'm investing in stocks or something.