Camera Question

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I have a video camera (Sony HC90) which is a fairly good camera. I used Windows Movie Maker to transfer some video onto via USB2 and I have a little question. Is their anyway I can increase the quality more than 512KB/s? as if I increased the size of the video when watching it too full screen in windows media player it doesnt have very good quality at all...is their other video editing programs that allow you to transfer at alot better quality?

Thankyou

Get a firewire cord and port! make sure your camera supports it, and your computer, then get a firewire cord and port and your off to some high quality movie making!

good luck.

and one more thing, sorry for the double post, but make sure that the movie makers settings are set to high quality or large size video, that will make the video look better at higher sizes

in order to get the Really high quality screens try a different program for capturing, like adobe premier or ulead

firewire is GREAT. switching from usb to firewire was so much easier for me. transfer rates for firewire is like 150 mb per second, its so fast

thanks for the reply guys but I understand that firewire increases the transfer rate which is not really my concern...would firewire actually increase the quality? or is it because I was using Windows Media Player that the quality wasn't awesome on full-screen monde? would a better program such as Adobe allow me to transfer the video onto computer at a better quality?

Thankyou

when u capture from the camera there good should be a setting that allows you to choose quality rate

yeah I chose the best one in Windows Movie Maker but still the quality is not all that flash in full screen mode as it blurrs etc...I was wondering if a better program such as Adobe would allow you to transfer at a better quality?

i told you it would dude :) , the transfering technology allows you to increase the resolution to the max with adobe, its great, you should look into it.

Back
Top Bottom