Building or buying

marxr87

Solid State Member
Alright, here is the story. I should be deploying to Iraq in December. Until then, I want a computer that is cheap but plays most new games well. Is it possible to build or buy (including peripherals) a comp that will do this for under $700? I'm willing to do either, I just want the most bang for my buck. As far as buying goes, how does this comp look (I know it doesn't have peripherals). http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227014

Edit: Also, any ideas on laptops for when I go to Iraq? I would like one that is good with multimedia(movies, games too, but not necessarily top of the line or anything) I would like to keep it under $1200

when i click on the link it just takes me to a menu screen, i cant view any comp.

The computer you showed us looks good. If you are not experienced in building and have a set budget I would not recommend building one, as there is a possibility you might damage something and will have to get it replaced. Go with the computer you showed us, it has gaming capabilities and is pretty good for it's price.

No, get the first one. The second one has an AMD processor, and you would be better off with the Intel one. If you want to PM me your AIM or MSN screen name, I'll talk you about it in detail.

Back
Top Bottom