broken video camera

sully654

Baseband Member
seems everything i have is starting to break.. just recently fixed my ipod... but any way. i have a JVC 700x digital zoom 16x optical zoom 520 lines resolution 680k pixel ccd mini dv digital video camera.. the problem is a couple days ago i was about to go skateboarding with some friends and was checking all my stuff... turned on my camera and all i saw was black... look at the screen and the view finder all black.. pointed it at my tv and there was a strip of grey across the middle of the screen.. so anything thats light shows up as a strip of white... so i put the camera into play. to see if it was teh screen that was busted.. but the screen it self was fine. it played all the videos i had on it.. fast foward revind and pictures.. so i put it back to recording and it was fine.. perfect picture quality and recorded fine... so 2 days later i went to useit again and didnt bother to check it... so i took it out to do some recording and same problem... tried the same method again to fix it but this time it didnt work... nothin.. tried it agian... charged it again nothing... tried it today and still dosent work... if any one can gimi some information on how to fix it it will be greatly apreciated

Back
Top Bottom