Booting Diffrent Firmwires ON PSP

X1337

Fully Optimized
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvEpDk9VBi8

Booting into diffrent PSP Firmwires on the PSP. 1.50 doesnt have support for browser, so alex (I think) made Devhook for 1.50 that emulates diffrent Firmwires on your PSP. You can also clock your psp from 66 / 133 / 222 / 333. 66mhz is the laggest $hit ever but 333, dont get me started.. Games are so fast:Banane35:.

That looks like an old version on that vid, devhook 0.46 is out now, allows upto v2.71 FW to be ran. Ya can get it from psprevolution.

Mick

Raffaz said:
That looks like an old version on that vid, devhook 0.46 is out now, allows upto v2.71 FW to be ran. Ya can get it from psprevolution.

Mick
yea, im not into 2.71 Firmwires

u dont install the FW to ya PSP, but ya need that for the newer games mate

Raffaz said:
u dont install the FW to ya PSP, but ya need that for the newer games mate

I didnt say anything about install FW to ya PSP :rolleyes:

I only like for the PSP is GT4 and that is all, I like hacked games better :)

booster made devhook and the latest devhook is 0.46 which can emulate 2.71. 2.8+ emulation will come soon. if you download harleygs custom fw then if you have the wifi switch down it will boot devhook and load 2.71 straight away or if you have it up you will have 1.5. the main point of devhook is to play umds that need 1.51+ and to run isos/csos. devhook can be run on 2.71 though but thats just for people with ta 082s who cant downgrade and want to run homebrew. i still think 2.71 se is slightly better than 1.5 so id suggest upgrading

Back
Top Bottom