Best Mp3 Player for under $300

Well, I really like the iPods. They're great for what they do. If you want video and games and all that a Nano probably isn't a great choice, but you can't go wrong for the music.

I've had 3 iPods before, always been awesome. A shuffle, a 1G Nano, and a 2G Nano.

Ugh, on woot the other day there were refurbished 30 gig Zunes for $80. Great deal, if I didn't have an iPod I woud've gotten one.

It really depends what you're are looking for. If you already have a large catalogue of mp3's then maybe just go for the ipod. However, if you want to use a greater variety of codecs, id choose the creative, cowon, archos or iriver players.

I voted for the walkman as a nice middle ground- its a fantastic player. If you like to watch video then the archos 405/605 is a no-brainer.

Well,I have bought my Mp3 player,And it is (Que Drum roll) The Ipod nano 3rd gen 8gb,I love this player although the sound quality COULD be better.

Well,I have bought my Mp3 player,And it is (Que Drum roll) The Ipod nano 3rd gen 8gb,I love this player although the sound quality COULD be better.
Cool. Try upping the bitrate on your MP3s. Well, if you're using the crappy iPod headphones, it won't matter...

Back
Top Bottom