Anyone still use MiniDisc???

The only way I have seen mini discs is when you would buy something like a USB Wifi device and the driver would be on that. Now though those drivers are really unnecessary as that is usually going to be recognized by windows and almost always by Linux in my experience. So I really don't so those very often.

Eh? I've never seen a minidisc driver on a wifi card before!

Whoa....looked at the pics on your ebay page. First, you have a wide taste in music. Second, a mini-disc is not what I was thinking it is. I was thinking of mini-cds. (to which most of the comments here apply as well).

I've never actually seen a mini-disc before.

Thanks for the comments. These minidiscs that I sell, do not represent my taste in music. If I liked the music, I would keep it and not sell. LOL! Basically, what I try to do is buy MiniDisc items cheap on craigslist and then sell them for more on Ebay. But I use MiniDisc myself to make CD digital copies converted to MiniDisc. Honestly, the sound quality that ATRAC SP Type-R produces, is superior to any MP3 from iTunes or Amazon. Many of the MiniDisc albums from the late 90s, sound exactly like the CD version.

The only way I have seen mini discs is when you would buy something like a USB Wifi device and the driver would be on that. Now though those drivers are really unnecessary as that is usually going to be recognized by windows and almost always by Linux in my experience. So I really don't so those very often.

Eh? I've never seen a minidisc driver on a wifi card before!

He, like I was, is thinking of miniCDs.

Minidisk: MiniDisc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minicd: Mini CD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom