Anyone have or have used a Motorola SLVR?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I am looking at buying a Motorola SLVR in the near future as my new cell phone but it definitely wouldn't hurt to get some opinions from other people about it. Here's the phone for those who aren't sure which one I am talking about --> http://direct.motorola.com/ENS/web_producthome.asp?Country=CND&language=ENS&productid=30468

Mainly if there are any negatives to point out please let me know. Obviously motorola does not reveal the downsides to their phones ;)

Thanks for the help!

My dad and 3 of my friends have one , as far as I can tell there arent any cons to it other than making you look insanely cool.

Fast Hosty said:
I hate them, my friend has one and the graphics are rubbish and have gone back to like the v220

Is that right? What exactly is wrong with the graphics, can you explain?

Fast Hosty said:
I hate them, my friend has one and the graphics are rubbish and have gone back to like the v220

Graphics? What's that supposed to mean?

alvino said:
Graphics? What's that supposed to mean?

I don't think he even really knows.

Recently I've been discouraged to buy the SLVR because of its price but I like the features such as the MP3 player and the 2.0 MP camera. How is it's predecessor the RAZR? I just want a thin phone cause I hate a phone that sticks out in your pocket and you can really feel that it's there.

Actually, not only flat phones are good. My friend has this basic LG phone that came with his plan with Verizon and it's probably one of the most comfortable phones I've ever held. It's like a smooth plastic pebble, and it's not flat. :p

Becides, if you don't need all that camera, MP3 player hokey, don't get a SLVR or RAZR. Sometimes all you really need is just a phone. A phone and nothing else.

I agree. People need to back to the times where all you used a cell phone was for calling people. You lose the main point of having a cell phone when they add these extraneous features. It is handy though sometimes to have a camera built in, but most times, the extra features are unnecessary.

Yeah, I just like a phone with a nice camera for those occasions where you need one. But it's annoying how companies are including MP3 players and all this crap. Heck, the RAZR even has a GPS navigation thing built in! :rolleyes:

I'd like a camera but not an MP3 player. IDK, im just gonna go look at the phones in person and decide then.

Back
Top Bottom